William Yackulic: A Private Delivery Service


.



The Williamsburg Bridge and the Domino Sugar Factory in Brooklyn: photo by David Shankbone, 28 May 2012




My back being to the window
where I might have once found
salutations, I find salvage
is an odd job among
odd jobs I'm predisposed to
divulge the inner-workings:
....the fewer the questions, the less the task
....steal dear, sell cheap
....planned obsolescence is a fact of modern manufacturing
....clean copper commands a good price 
I have absorbed the lessons, the costs,
and what little in the way of wages
with a determination bordering on fixation
through the Cloud City corridors
 




Fireworks for Memorial Day over Asbury Park oceanfront: photo by David Shankbone, 28 May 2012


A cop pulling a car off the FDR Drive in Manhattan: photo by David Shankbone, 28 May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment